Providing quality advice and skilled advocacy in all areas of unfair dismissal, redundancy and unlawful dismissal matters.
- November 30, 2016
Christie Lawyers provides quality advice all types of employment dismissal cases:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Non-genuine redundancy
We are highly skilled in advocating on your behalf in all of these matters. We have acted for employee and employer in Fair Work Commission, Queensland Industrial Relations Commission and Federal Circuit Court in these matters.
We have developed an exceptionally robust method of managing these applications. We are confident that we will be able to assist you.
For employers, we can assist:
- Advising prior to termination of employee of the risks, method and process.
- Implementing correct termination procedure
- Drafting and responding to Unfair Dismissal Applications.
- Advocating on your behalf during the Unfair Dismissal conciliation process and beyond.
- Act as an intermediary between employer and employee in the resolution of any Application.
For employees, we can assist:
- Advising and drafting any notice to show cause, or performance management process prior to termination.
- Advise on your prospects of successfully pursuing an Unfair Dismissal Application.
- Drafting the Application for Unfair Dismissal Remedy.
- Review and consideration of any response made by the employer
- Advocate on your behalf during the Unfair Dismissal Conciliation process and if required, Arbitration.
- Act as an intermediary between yourself and employer in the resolution of any Application.
Strict time frames apply. Contact us today to discuss.